Please review the following important information
prior to taking your exam.
The Day of Exam
Finding Sign Language Studies
Enter the Main Academic Building at the Kresge Hall entrance (shown on map). Walk through the 1300 hallway until you reach the north side of the building – the 1400 hallway. The SLS department is half-way down the 1400 hallway, on the right side (Suite 1405).
- You may bring a bottle of water, with a cap only please.
- Please re-read the CASLI agreement form that you signed prior to purchasing your exam
- Review “What to expect” with the exam and CASLI’s cancellation policy.
- Remember to bring your valid government-issued ID and your token number/letter.
** If you do not have these, the exam will NOT be administered to you. **
- No cell phones, smart watches of any kind, no purse/bag, hat, jackets, or outside notes will be allowed in
the exam room. Please leave them at home or in your vehicle.